Compact, Powerful, Flexible I/O that is Sensibly Priced
You will demand a lot more from your current supplier after you look at these features...
- Snap-in or Screw-down Modules
- Extremely Compact Design
- I/O Status LED Indicator
- Mix-n-Match I/O Module
- And More!
Incredible World Class PLC I/O
EZ I/O is a total paradigm shift in Industrial/PLC I/O. It is extremely compact, extremely flexible, completely modular, has intelligent I/O modules, and it is designed with industrial use in mind such as quick and easy replacement of a defective module without disconnecting and reconnecting field wiring. EZ I/O modules can be used in two ways...
- As plug-in modules for EZ PLC
- As plug-in modules for Remote I/Os that are controlled by a master device such as a PLC, a soft PLC, or an industrial computer; the master communicates to the EZ Remote I/O over modbus RTU, modbus TCP/IP, or DeviceNet or Profibus.
EZ I/O Sports...
- All digital Inputs/Outputs are optically isolated 8-point real world Inputs or Outputs
- Digital or 12-bit Analog Input/Output
- Thermocouple inputs
- 24-bit High Speed counter and PLS
- Interrupt modules for a total of 40 micro sec. throughput
- DC outputs 24V DC @ 0.5A short circuit proof
- AC outputs 120V AC @ 1A
- Relay outputs 200V @ 1A
- Analog modules 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA with 12 bit resolution
- LED status indication for all digital I/O, next to I/O terminal
- LED status indication for power on Analog module
- 4 In/4 Out wide variety of "mix-n-match" Digital and Analog I/O module
- RTD Input module
- EZ to snap in and snap out
- EZ to wire removable phoenix plug-in terminal blocks, capable of connecting 2 of 18 gauge or 4 of 22 gauge wires
- Wiring duct for EZ routing of wires
Note: We will soon be introducing PWM and other intelligent modules.
EZ I/O is a world class PLC I/O at an incredible price. A world class PLC I/O means :
- Should be able to easily plug into the PLC rack
- Should have a removable terminal block for field wiring, to allow quick replacement of a defective I/O module without having to remove and reconnect field wires
- Should have a wiring duct for routing the field wires
- Should have optical isolation for discrete I/O to keep electrical noise away from the CPU
- Should have I/O status indicators for field troubleshooting