What is EZ TouchPLC Micro?
Honorable Mention Recipient of Control Engineering's 2014 Engineers' Choice Awards!
EZTouchPLC Micro is the First integrated package from EZAutomation with its most innovative & cost effective Micro PLC in its class. It comprises of 48 I/O including Counters/Timers/Relays/Sequencers & Analog I/O. Large screw-down terminal blocks offer easier wiring capabilities in a smaller package, while increasing application flexibility.
What does it have?
- Integrated Touchpanel and PLC with single tag database and programming software using same programming port.
- Total Program/Data memory 64K
- Fast scantime, 5ms for 1K instructions
- Incredible 3-D graphical objects: pushbuttons, numeric entry, meters, line graphs, PID faceplates, etc. All are high-speed, vector-based objects with amazing scalability.
- 24 Discrete Digital Input points, 8 Relay Ouput points, 8 Digital Ouput points (Source), 8 Analog In/Out (Voltage/ Current)
- Powerful Ladder Logic instruction set incl. Advanced Math
- RS232 communication port
- Supports ASCII instructions
- User PLC program stored in Flash
- 8 Auto-tuned PID loops
- Retentivity for Tag values
- Two configurable 20 KHz Inputs
- RS 485 port for expansion to 256 I/O